The Fit4Life Programme
Fit4Life is not only a health related quality of life programme, it is the only exercise prescription programme in existence that works and is available to everyone regardless of level of fitness, gender or age. It has been especially designed to offer patients personalised prescribed exercises for a variety of illnesses and conditions, including obesity, non-insulin diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems, asthma, arthritis and minor injury recovery. With the Fit4Life programme patients are offered the opportunity to improve their quality of life in a friendly environment with a skilled professional monitoring every session.
What Are The Benefits?
- To reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- To strengthen bones and reduce the risk of osteoporosis and associated fractures.
- To improve balance, co-ordination and joint flexibility and help control non-insulin dependent diabetes.
- To relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and reduce joint swelling.
- To lower levels of stress, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- To help sufferers of degenerative illnesses such as Parkinson’s, Disabilities, Down’s syndrome, Lupus and those recovering from Strokes, Heart Attacks and Cancer.
What Does It Cover?
- Patient Screening
- Diet, Health and Lifestyles
- Fitness Assessments
- Personal Exercise Prescription
- Prevention Treatment
How Does It Work?
- Minimum 10 sessions
- Fitness checks
- Creation of Personalised Exercise Programme
- All Sessions with a Highly Skilled Professional Monitor
- Programmes are progressed according to the patient’s recovery and success rates.
What Are Fitness Assessments?
- A series of tests including….
- Body fat Analysis
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Cholesterol Testing
How Sucessful Is The Programme?
This programme has been adapted from the UK Fit4Life programme for this centre, it has been highly successful in the treatment and prevention of obesity and other diseases. It is a breakthrough in preventative medicine for heart disease, arthritis, mobility, balance, co-ordination, strength and endurance, and has experienced notable success in controlling chronic disease in later life.
How Can I Get On This Programme?
CALL, EMAIL OR COME VISIT US AT THE Fit4Life Medical Centre, it’s that simple, check our “Contact” page for information.
We offer initial assessments to design personalised exercise programmes including blood pressure readings, body fat analysis, metabolic rate, lean weight, fat weight and ideal weight investigations.
We also offer a full personal training service, enabling our clients to achieve realistic goals with a guarantee for successful results.
Why Choose Personal Training?
No matter whether you are a beginner, need motivation and encouragement, a regular exerciser , an advanced exerciser, athlete, or just keen to extend your body awareness and knowledge, Personal training is the answer.
Personal Training can help by providing you with that extra attention, support, confidence, encouragement and the guidance needed to achieve your personal goals as regards weight loss, body tone, definition, increased fitness or just feeling the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.
At Fit4Life we monitor your progress and provide detailed reports on every aspect of your health and fitness.
The benefits of being fit and healthy are immediate. The experience of taking your fitness to a new level will have a positive effect on your whole life and well being.
Why Should I Choose Personal Training At Fit4Life?
If You Are A New Exerciser
You will benefit from the experience of our trainers, who have been selected from the very best with the knowledge to make you feel confident and ensure you are taught in the correct way.
If You Are A Mature Exerciser
We can help with heart management, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, flexibility and strengthening in the safest way. Remember inactivity will not help strengthen an injury or improve your quality of life.